VESCO-MTO (M) SDN BHD is a Malaysian company incorporated on May 06, 1999 with 60% of Bumiputra participation and started off as a freight forwarded in sea freight with hands-on partners of more than 25 years experience in the freight forwarding industry. Each and every partner are specialized in the various job aspects of this industry.
VESCO-MTO is a team based company consisting of dynamic creators, implementors and doers by adopting a common concept of "Say what we do and do what we say".
Within a period of 7 months, VESCO-MTO has achieved in obtaining customs brokerage license for both air & sea from Royal Malaysian Customs.
VESCO-MTO has launched its air freight operations at KLIA, Sepang effective March 01, 2000 with complete facilities and services.
VESCO-MTO is committed to provide services to meet customers needs and requirements in the present market force.
VESCO-MTO is promoting it's total logistics services using triangular business concept with cosignee, supplier and VESCO-MTO as logistics partners with the support services from airlines and customs to achieve cost effectiveness in this new millenium.
You need a freight forwarder who is skillful, knowledgeable and experienced in order to solve your problems with regulatory authorities & customs so that clearance is done right first time.
Since, the customs form is prepared in 4 copies:-
Original - Customs clearance station
2nd copy - Customs / Importer
3rd copy - Customs scrutiny dept
4th copy - Customs preventive dept
Any one of the authorities can come back to customers with queries and short collection of customs duties / any time within 7 years.
- We do not cover Insurance for any jobs undertaken unless and other, upon request, we will buy a Marine Policy on your behalf, on the sum to be insured based on the value of goods and charge insurance premium to your account for adequate coverage of your Shipments and consignments which is subject to acceptance by a registered Insurance company prior to shipment arrival for Inbound and prior to shipment departure for outbound.
- No Insurance will be affected expect upon Instruction in writing by Agent. You will arrange the insurance with VESCO-MTO (M) SDN BHD named as co-insured and all risk policy should be taken up. No subrogation clause against VESCO-MTO (M) SDN BHD should be included.
- All our charges are levied based on Scope of Job excluding Insurance.
- Therefore, you are to ensure adequate Insurance coverage for Inbound and Outbound, Transit, While in Storage, Loading, Unloading, Stuffing & Unstuffing.
- Our company is a member of Federation of Malaysian Freight Forwarder Association (FMFF) and all Standard Trading Conditions are hereby Incorporated into this Contract of Carriage. The Standard Trading Conditions (STC) available in full text on request.
|MANAGEMENT TEAM & PRIORITY CONTACT
|THAM KAI KEONG
Directory, AFR Ops & C.S.
|AIR FREIGHT IMPORT OPERATIONS & CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM|
Asst Manager / HOD / HQ
Manager, AFR Ops / KLIA
|SUHAIMI BIN NURUDDIN
Manager, AFR Ops / KLIA
|SEA FREIGHT IMPORT CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM|
Manager / HOD / HQ
Asst. Manager, SFR Ops & C.S.
Supervisor, SFR Doc & C.S
|EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM - SEA & AIR FREIGHT|
Manager, SFR Exports / HOD
Executive, AFR Export / HOD
Supervisor, SFR Export
|TRUCKING & WAREHOUSING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM|
Asst. Manager / HOD
Executive, WHS Ops
Supervisor, Trucking Ops
|ACCOUNTS & ADMINISTRATION|
|HABSAH ABD RAHMAN
|HQ / SEAFREIGHT OFFICE
No. 9-1A, 1st Floor, Jln Bandar 3,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47100
Puchong, Selangor D.E. Malaysia
Lot CTB-B-01, KLAS Cargo Terminal B,
KLAS Cargo Complex, KLIA
64000 Sepang, Selangor D.E.
|PORT KLANG WAREHOUSE
Lot 13, Solok Sultan Hishamuddin 7,
Kaw. Perusahaan Bdr Sultan Sulaiman
42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor D.E.